- To support women and girls in Africa to live to their full potential by implementing advocacy and economic empowerment programs.
- To build the leadership capacity of women and young people so as to help them contribute to national development.
- To support disadvantaged young people in Africa to lead healthy and productive lives by leveraging on technology and entrepreneurship training.
- To complement government and private sector effort so as to create cross-sectoral and intergenerational platform for strengthening economic growth.
- To organise community groups , educational institutions and experts in a way that will help them provide technical support for women, children and young people so as to create a conducive platform for them to contribute to national development.
- To organise events, establish initiatives for the sole purpose of raising funds for charity and establish an orphanage to cater for needs of under-privileged children.
- To organise capacity building and mentorship initiatives that will empower women and young people to create their business and champion health and development interventions
Our Core Values
- We work towards exceeding the highest possible standards in all our activities. Exhibiting excellence for us is more than an attitude; it is our way of life.
- We are committed to ethical and completely transparent practices in all our activities.
- We pride ourselves in taking on only projects of acute relevance that exhibit commitment to societal development.
- While we embrace diversity, we are committed to mutually beneficial cooperation through consistent information sharing and communication in all our partnership and exchange relationships.