Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE KPMG APTITUDE TEST/ KPMG BUSINESS AWARENESS TEST BEFORE.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Country: Nigeria Location: Lagos
Service Line: Graduate/Campus Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firms with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
Our winning mind-set!
We are a team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team. Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in each other’s method and capabilities.
And for that we need you on the team!
Application Deadline: Unspecified.